Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

+3
Takuso
Nenga (Vito)
Sr Lyranardo IV
7 posters

So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

So, does anyone really want a weapon? - Page 3 Empty Re: So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:28 am

When I said today, I was talking about you people in Eastern Coast, out where I am, it just turned monday XD
    Alex
    Alex

So, does anyone really want a weapon? - Page 3 Empty Re: So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Alex Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm

I am on The UK
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

You're in England?
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

ah england, good ol birthplace of Anarchy and The Sex Pistols
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 am

It's nice there. I lived there for two years.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 pm

No you didn't. That was Florida... oops
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 pm

i thought it rained alot in england, atleast thats what Destroy All Humans told me
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh hot damn, Again I went an pussied out, so here it is, Typed 'n all that Shit, I can finally rest without feeling GUILTY! I Did notice that only 5 people, everyone else, Enjoy the Stick OF IMPENDING DOOM! Now how I did this is putting two weapons that fit your character (the Pm's) you say you like to use Dagger and Bow? Well first Weapon in the shop is a Dagger and the Second is a Bow, End of Story. Now when damage is calculated we will say this enemy has 100 HP with 0 Armor, so you do the math, for ever 5 Armor Points, the Damage will be lowered by 1 and Levels 1-5, 5 between level 5-10, 10 between Level 10-30 and 25 at levels 31+. Chance is determined by a simple roll odds and Evens, the players and you take what you think is right to do on this, Not my decision, but be fair with how you shoot, if you have 5% to strike and say "hit" every time...well that's pretty stupid, So yea...These are just battle weapons, so in the Story you can have the "Mythical Magic Blade" and what not, just here, their generic and sometimes magically induced Weapons.

Takuso (Ickle)

Weapon One: Rusty Basket Hilted Sword, This weapon is a Form of Broad Sword of the olden' times, It is a pretty easily faired weapons for beginners of Battle or those picking up again, when in use it will do 5 Damage per strike every Turn, it's special ability is a 50% chance to infect the enemy with tetanus (It is a Rusty Sword) which causes the enemy to lose 5 Health per Turn. It has no Defense Capabilities

Weapons Two:Old Cinquedea, this weapon is class of Shortsword, more leaning to a Long Dagger, It is a quick weapons able to only do 1 Damage per turn, but it's special ability will allow the user to strike 10 times if they wish for ever 3 turns. It has no Defense Capabilites

Mirari (Polop)

Weapon One: Chipped Poigard, this dagger is of French origin, but has deadly capabilities. When in use it does 4 Damage per turn, it's special though is when the player is close to the target (I.E 10 Feet) he will do an additional 2 Damage.

Weapon Two: Moldy Cable-Bow, this bow has been infected with so much fungi, it would be safe to wear some gloves. This weapon does a Whopping 6 Damage per hit, but for every strike the player will be have an additional 10% to catch a disease causing 1 damage per turn to the player, no matter the armor capability of said player. It has 50% Chance to strike the opponent or missing. It has no Defensive or Offensive Special Attacks.

Raven (Thanks for telling me your Outfit is SOOPER FABLOUSTH! Nah, just kidding...or am I?)

Weapon One: Smelly Flatbow, this Bow is of Western Origin, but because of it's West-Tech research it has an AMAZING 80% Chance to strike! Though it takes one turn to charge for such a big chance, but no worries, it does an average 5 Damage.

Weapon Two: Corroded Jambiya, this Souther Western Dagger is a spit to nothing. It does a measly 2 Damage per strike, it even can GET stuck in the enemy with a 20% of doing so! But it makes up in a Defensive ability of pulling out the Holster and blocking 20% of an Attack (It's a big Holster)

Nenga (Baby Honey your so descriptive in your Fighting Stances, IF ONLY YOU SENT ME WHAT WEAPONS YOU WANT!)

Weapon One: Crumbling Spatha, a Long Sword with no Holster, it does a damage of 4 Per Strike with a 20% Chance to Add 4 more Damage. No Defesive Capabilities

Weapon Two: Spiked Sheild, A weapon? Really? This weapon is a weak 2 Hitter and Slow, needing a turn to charge to attack, but it does Increase you Defense by 5%. I have nothing to say to it's Abilities I am running out of time

Farrell (Well...I can only say it's ok)

Weapon One: Simple Bow, this is an Archer Novices Dream Weapon, it does 3 Damage, No Special Abilities 40% Chance to strike

Weapon Two: Not-Available (Sorry, just not enough info man)

Lyran (Your's Truly)

Weapon One: Fists, yes, the fists, only dealing 2 Damage, The fists are able to do 2 more damage in a 20% Chance. They do have the ability to be combined with Armor, for every 5+ on armor, the Fists will in increase by 2.

Weapon Two: Failing Crossbow, this is a bear of a kitten. Doing 5 Damage, but having a 30% Chance to Jam. No SPECIAL Abilities

OTHER PEOPLE (Yea, the people who didn't PM me, really guys Like an ENTIRE month and still nothing? Wow)

Weapon Suck: The Stick of Impending Doom, you lose 5 Health EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU STRIKE! HEALING THE ENEMY BY 2!
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Vito never uses a shield, wait... WHERE THE FUCKS MY GUN
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:52 pm

You didn't put it in the PM...and as I remember..."And that Plastic thingy on his left hand..." Was either some Protection...or a Big Black Dildo
    Donnie
    Donnie

Post by Donnie Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:07 pm

can i still submit something since I was on spring break for awhile.
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 pm

as Admin/Mod i command you to replace the shield with a weak rifle (that vito made)
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Will you make me a bunch of sammiches? If so, I must remind you that I it's going to be a "Rifle" it's going to be Crossbow of sorts...and Donnie, I will exempt you since I haven't seen you on, but your the ONLY ONE, everyone else is nothing
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:50 pm

th rifle, kinda like a Mosin-Nagant but weaker and uses ball shaped bullets like in pirates. *gives lyran sammiches*
    Alex
    Alex

Post by Alex Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Remember:
    Alex uses really long swords....

...Days Later

Where's my fucking weapon?
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Since you left, your account was gone, so all messages I received were forcefully destroyed, nothing I can do about it. You'll have to wait until Set 2 comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:04 am