Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

+3
Takuso
Nenga (Vito)
Sr Lyranardo IV
7 posters

So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

So, does anyone really want a weapon? Empty So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 am

So, it's been like a bloody week people, and I allowed myself to take the duty of assigning custom weapons for each class and fighting style, and Ickle has also asked you guys to PM me your Fighting style and class and what kind of weapons you will tend to use, and well only Ickle PM'ed me his, well since most likely you don't surf all posts in the Forums, I can understand, I am setting up this so you can see that you know I need the PMs, so all you need to do, is click my account and click PM, Really, not that hard! Don't POST it here or it will ruin the fun of people knowing other people custom stores. If I don't get some Pms soon, I am going back the the General everyone has to share the same kind of weapon type. That or you all have to fight with sticks! Yes I know I am being a bit Anal about this but I kinda get tired of asking, fast. ENJOY!

Quote of the Day: I will kick your children across the ocean
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

So, does anyone really want a weapon? Empty Re: So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Nenga (Vito) Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Vito makes his own weapons (except his swords) and i guess, he buys scrap metal or something to make the bullets
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

So, does anyone really want a weapon? Empty Re: So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Takuso Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Twith is making the shop, so he needs to know what class you are and everything
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 am

technically a ranger (archer, but has some blade experience.)
    I already messaged him with her standard weapons
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 am

*gives Mirari a random and unneeded power hug, for no reason*
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm

wheres mine? Sad Mad
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 am

*takes away all of Nenga's limbs and gives them to cousin Ed*
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Ok, so I have Mirari. Raven, and Takuso, I am missing from 3 other members *cough* Nenga*cough* Donnie*cough*etc.*cough

By next week around thursday I should have the whole Custom Set 1 Weapons complete, those who did not PM me will be given a Stick in their store, the stick does -1 Damage, yes it hurts YOU, so best of luck!
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 pm

I CANT FUCKING THINK OF ONE, vito makes his guns, he only buys the swords,
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Nenga (Vito) wrote:I CANT FUCKING THINK OF ONE, vito makes his guns, he only buys the swords,

WELL THEN TELL ME WHAT FUCKING SWORDS YOU USE!
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm

alright Samurai type swords please
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Katanas, OK! Finally! All we need is Donnie and that other guy
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:24 pm

are there any other samurai swords other then katanas? what kinda sword does afro samurai use? (im not familiar with swords)
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Weapons are almost done, only 2 people to go
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 pm

awesome, post them in the kool kids club at first. just so we can look through it before finalizing it
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Alm...Al....ALMOST THERE! Oh gah my fingers....And where the hell is everyone? It's like just deserted now!
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 pm

i Dont know...i keep coming here waiting for people to respond to my posts, but nobody does (on the admin topics)
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 am

sorry, I've been busy lately
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:35 pm

ive been thinking too much about someone lately, its been getting into my school work and stuff (if only she was in my grade)... anyways ill try to respond more
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 pm

do tell. I'm a girl. I like this kind of stuff.
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 am

ok... *DEEP SIGH* theres this girl i met down at the NJROTC hall, since that day ive, kinda had a crush on her, ive been trying to do something about but everytimie im about to, i just sorta wimp out at the last minute, i didnt tell my friends because they would just go around and tell everyone, one of them asked me if i liked someone and he told me to tell him and that he wasnt gonna tell anyone (so far he hasnt), on the bright side, she's available, BUT... she's a sophmore which means that when she graduates i would still be in school, if i dont do something by that time then she'll be gone forever, and i cant think of anything to say IM NOT GOOD AT MAKING CONVERSATIONS.... and when i think about her i dont "think" about her like takuso and polop do with otger girls. what if i ask her but she rejects me? what if she's like "im sorry but your not my type" what if she's like "EWWW NOOOOOO" and you know, what if she does accept me? then where would i take her? what if i take her some place and she'll call me cheap? what if i take her someplace nice and we start see'ing eachother? then what will it be like see'ing each other everyday? calling each other? what if i come on to strong or to scary? what if i tell her that i love her but she doesnt love me, what if she tells me that she loves me but then i realize that i dont lover her? what if she does love me and i love her? what would school life be like then? what would people say that a freshman and sophmore are goinng out? and when she graduates ill still be in school, will she be willing to wait for me to graduate? would she just say "im sorry it wont work out"? and you know, just the whole point that im a freshman is a reason for her NOT to go out with me. what if she says im too much of an idiot? i dont have that bright of a future, but you know... what if we do stick together after high school... then what now?... eh look at me rambling on.... anyways to the topic, BE ON MORE... all i can say right now
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am

...umm, i don’t get what you mean by "that takuso and polop do with other girls." when have i ever said anything about how i challange relationships. im a senior and still havn't had a girlfriend, obviously whenever i had a crush i was far too afraid to ask becauase of those same damn questions. but what you need to know is that, it may not work out, and if you do go for it, you have to be prepared to face those consequences. Do I regret never asking a crush of mine out? Well, all my crushes have passed, but that’s only because I knew practically nothing about the person, if I had asked one of them out, I may have found that we’ve got a lot in common or something, and I may have missed out on the girl of my dreams. I regret just because of that thought, what if I missed her, because more than anything, my greatest fear is to end up alone. i would say that you really should try and ask her out, because you may watch her pass you by, and you may regret it the rest of your life. Fear of rejection is the most well known fear when it comes to relationships, but im surprised, becuase usually people don't think that far to ask so many questions before hand. But those questions you asked are all the challanges of relationships, and if you keep asking those questions about this girl, then you will ask similar questions about every girl you ever want to go out with, and you will be too afraid to ask anyone, and you may end up alone. So, even if it may come with pain, i would say to forget those questions for now and just give it a shot, and if something does come up, try to handle it in the most mature manor possible.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 am

Well, here's the thing, if she says no, then you can wollow in self pity for a short time before learning to move on. If you don't ask her, you can wollow in nothingness unless you somehow find someone else. And if anyone talks about how a freshman and a sophmore are going out, comment that a lot of people have even gotten married, and their age difference is more than yours. I'm terrible at talking, so I write note. (Not notes. I did that on purpose.) And if you do stick together, well then, lucky you.
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:15 am

Well, I would first get to be good friends with her, asking out of the blue could be unlucky, so yea, that's all the advise I have. But your in the New Jersey ROTC? I have a friend going to are ROTC...creeeeeepy

Anyway, so I have the list finished on people who sent me their Weapon uses and fighting styles, unfortunately, it wasn't that many. So People, Tomorrow I close it off and release the list, No PM, No Store until much later.
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

New Jersey? noo.... and im not in it i just go there sometimes with my buds

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:06 am