Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

+3
Takuso
Nenga (Vito)
Sr Lyranardo IV
7 posters

So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

So, does anyone really want a weapon? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Mirari Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Vito, I suggest that you do talk to her before asking her out... or for her number, but defintely ask her out.
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

So, does anyone really want a weapon? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, does anyone really want a weapon?

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm

i like how this topic changed from weapons to about me ^_^
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

I don't, stops people from remembering from sending me the FUCKING PM'S!
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:26 pm

i want to s a girls perspective, wheres raven?
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 pm

She's... um... busy right now... *cough*
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:07 pm

DAMNIT... i need some of that, well tell her to hurry up (not like its gonna take long anyways)
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Oh hey every one! Idea time for you all, and a bit of help. I decided, why not add pictures to your weapons to better describe them? If you can draw/photoshop/whatever to make weapons and you want to help, PM me and I will send you descriptions of the weapons. This goes for EVERYONE! Woo Hoo! cheers
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

wait, are you done with them???
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Yea, all I need is Black Static, I mean 2 members will have sticks in their stores, but It's their fault.
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm thinking, being a girl myself, that I'm flattered when a guy comes and asks me out out of the blue, although no one has ever asked me out (but I have had two boyfriends, both were failed relationships), but it would be more likely that she'd say yes if you got to know her, but make sure you don't creep her out and be sure, because if she says yes but then it doesn't work out you have no chance with any of them if they are anything like me and my friends.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Well if a guy asked me out, out of the blue I'd say, "Oh... I'm really sorry, but I'm not gay. I hope you understand... Good job with the whole closet thing though!"
    But that's just me...
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Hm, well ima try to know her first, wont be easy since i only get to see her during lunch, and my friends NEVER leave me alone. would any one of these "boyfriends" happen to be polop by any chance? also would any of you guys classify me as "romantic"?
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:16 am

1. No, I don't stalk men...
    2. Ask your friends to leave you alone, or tell them your problem so as to avoid bull.
    3. I've never seen you be extremely romantic, however, my opinion may change when I see your story. If you need any help, I'm here.
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:42 am

It's hard to take you seriously Third when you and I like to imagine are selves as daring pirates on the open sea...so I really would need to see how you cooperate in real life. In other news, this had given me inspiration that we should have and off-topic Thread, where people and makes topics and posts of everything not Raven End's Related!
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Third? Who are you talking to?
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:20 pm

I can be romantic, ill test it out on raven
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Oh, and hey dude, sometimes my friends shun me when I need them most. That's why they aren't my friends.
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Mirari wrote:Third? Who are you talking to?

Woah, I should change THAT, Thirdboy always had that Gorrillaz Album Cover as his Avatar so I just didn't even bother seeing it was Nenga...stoopad meh.
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 pm

I love Gorillaz, Third is now my best friend

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 pm

My character uses Uberly Long swords.
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 am

Hey guys, sorry for completely BALLSING out on you guys this last week, I went to Florida and guess what! By magical chance I get sick for 3 days! Yea...Also the Internet was shit and the waves were fun, until I threw up from too much sea water, WOO! Speaking on weapons though, I will accept any new inquiries again since we have new members, but I close off on the 17th, anyone who doesn't send the PM in that amount of time will be given Sticks that deplete your health every attack in their shops...for new members who would join after the new deadline, I will wait for about 5 or so new members to the max or a certain amount of time, and then I will make a "Set 2" version where they will get it, afterwards LEVEL 5-10 WEAPONS(If we even have a level system for armor?) Yea, so Enjoy your soon to be Spring Break, I sure didn't...
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:10 pm

my spring break ends in... 9-8 hours woope!!
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 pm

How is it everytime I promise to put up the weapons I bitch out on you guys...Fuck it, I'm just going to send the original by paper since I saved it there. Expect it monday, if you can't read my handwriting then I'll translate it for you!
    Alex
    Alex

Post by Alex Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Well, where's my weapon list?
    Sr Lyranardo IV
    Sr Lyranardo IV

Post by Sr Lyranardo IV Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:37 am

It's not Monday yet...well today is, so EXPECT IT AT LIKE...5! Eastern Standard...or is it Eastern Central? It's mostly Eastern STFU!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 pm