Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

3 posters

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline - Page 2 Empty Re: Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Post by Raven Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:41 pm

your welcome
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline - Page 2 Empty Re: Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm

What if Raven's (Insert family member here) was friends with Matt? And they were visiting
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:47 pm

hmm, but Matt was considered a rebel right, and Raven's family were like, rich and had ties with the government and stuff, i dont see how that would work, i mean, of couse each person in Raven's family doesn't have to be on their parents side...

but, if, possibly Matt once had a connection with the government as well, and maybe Matt and Raven's father worked together or something, and thats how they were able to trace the wereabouts of the rebel forces to that town in the first place, that'd be awesome
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Or her sister, brother or cousin knew him...
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 pm

knew Matt? are they older? or is it like, the nice old man down the street kind of thing

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Matt wasn't with the goverment. He wasn't a rebel. He was completely neutral, and he was a merc. The variation is that he was honorable.
    And he was there mainly because Gary was planning to attack those innocents, and he was hired to defend that village. But got killed.
    Mainly because he suffered from heart diseases that made him slower, and Gary was too quick, and Matt lost in spite of his tremendous powers.
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 pm

well, i meant that Matt USED TO BE part of the government, but left and became a rebel for some reason (maybe he saw something of injustice or something) i think that'd work better than him just being a rebel, that'd give him a complex past, and would be really cool, and i like the idea of the fathers knowing each otehr
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Someone older knew Matt, and joined the resistance in secret. They spied on Raven's parents, and reported to Matt, who led their 'group.' But then they were discovered, and killed for treason i front of Ravens fathers cold eyes, and her mothers ignorant ones. Raven is forced into the government by her parents then. Note: 1. This is an inspirational deal... 2. A few new ideas...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:55 pm

I don't know, maybe he used to work for the goverment, he was a good friend of King Richard XXXV
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:55 pm

yeah, thats a good idea Polop, lets go with that, but who knew him?
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Well, let's say sister, because I think Raven would most connect with her sister, and that makes her death even more impressive for the cold/ignorant eyes of her parents

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 pm

I don't like the idea.
    let's say that King Richard was a good friend of Matt, and Richard was fair, and when King Richard got killed by Gary, he left the goverment, and ended up in neutrality.
    After he moved to Lother Town, he met Necro.
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 pm

who the hell is King Richard, thats the first time you've ever mentiond himn, but i do like the idea of the kind dieing, maybe that shows that he left because of corruption taking control
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:00 pm

So what ties would the king have to Raven?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Richard: The Ex-King, he got killed by Gary.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:02 pm

That's very informative...
    No
    Anyway, check ADMIN!!!! Alex
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Raven was one of the younger ones and I think she has an older sister that was her role model. Her sister thought their parents were not right on some things and tried to tell them off in front of the entire family and was punished quite harshly on elvish standards. Her sister was the first to put the thouhgt in her mind that the arranged marrage was wrong.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Is se the one killed for treason?
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 pm

that would be cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am