Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

3 posters

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline Empty Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Post by Mirari Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:00 am

1. Her name is just a coincidence. It's based of of Mystique, from the X-Men...

2. Where does she fit in?
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline Empty Re: Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Post by Takuso Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:17 am

umm...i dunno, we can meet her soonhow about the fifth person we meet

Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline Empty Re: Raven's Part in the Raven's End plotline

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 pm

I agree with Ickle.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Like? Main or side
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:06 pm

well, main in the sense that she will walk around with us and stuff, we can make her general role, but its up to her what she wants to do with her character

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 pm

I have an Idea:
    After we speak with White Mage, we enter a tournament. The tournament is made of team fights. Then in middle of the tourney, Alex gets horribly sick and the gang needs someone... Then a girl on a horse appears. She wants to enter, but it's too late. Then Mirari asks her if she wants to join them. She says yes, and then, after we win, Alex recovers.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 am

Which time we speak to the Mage? Close to the beginning?
    And how about they enter as two teams (Because there's 4 people, teams of two are cooler) and then someone who isn't Alex gets wounded critically, and his (or her) partner wins the fight. But there are still (at least three) rounds to go, and one of two things happen:

Raven appears on her horse, exhausted, only to find she's too late for the fight, until the partner asks if she would like to join (him or her) in the arena. The overseer of the fight agrees, (the rest of this part is optional) as long as he get's paid. Now, someone convinces Alex...

The partner goes up to the desk thing, and asks for a new partner, and they have a few extra's, and give (him or her) Raven.

Now, concerning relationships:
    I can ask her if she wants Raven to be in a relationship, or a loner. If she does want one, then... I think everyone is open...

Finally, make her reason for entering money problems

.:Raven:. wrote:Name: Raven
    Personality: She's kind hearted and helps people, although she will fight for what she believes is right. She usually is happy although sometimes she gets these vibes that usually breaks her good spirit. She is a good judge of character and a good bargainer. She's smart but not extraordinarily smart. She has a good memory and isn't embarrassed by much.

Doesn't really strike me as the war type
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:11 am

i think that'll work...but how far into the plot will this tornament take place
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:18 am

Well... I suppose... maybe closer to the beginning... like they meet... and after Mirari finally convinces Alex to help them, the White Mage says they must 'prove themselves' in combat, and train...
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 pm

hmm, i dont really like the idea of the White Mage doing all this stuff, it gives it more of that LOTR feeling, though i guess thats the kind of feeling your looking for. it just bothers me this whole thing with the White Mage, liek i said, i was thinking of him more as someone you rarely see or hear, and is just a figure in the peoples minds. but whatever, its fine like this. but "white mage telling them to prove themselves" doesn't sound good to me, i think there should be a different reason for them to enter, maybe something similar though, like they request help from some King of some city or something, and he doesn't accept, so they enter the tournament to show they meen business. or, in Yu Yu Hakusho(anime), they entered a tournament because the prize was 1 wish, and they didn't want some bad guy to get it, so they joined to stop him from getting the wish. we could think along those lines, that maybe we have to beet somebody in the tournament, or maybe some really bad guy told us to join the battle for their final confrontation
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:09 pm

What if they enter to make Alex join them? Hence, the money...
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:16 pm

i can't see them joining an entire tournament just to make Alex join them, thats a little extreme a method
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:34 pm

maybe they also want to train a bit?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:45 pm

!BRILLIANT IDEA!
    After we talk with the White Mage, then he send us to talk with Necro.
    After a loooong trip, we finally reach Necro. He tell us that there is some tournament which prize is a mysterious weapon that if it falls into Gary's hands, it could destroy everything... Mainly because one of the 3 commanders of Gary entered the tournament, and we should stop that commander at all costs. But, before we finally will face the commander, Alex gets horribly sick. Then Raven, who also wants to destroy the commander because she thinks that's right, appears, and takuso asks her to join them to destroy the Commander. After the commander is defeated, Alex recovers, and Necro destroys the weapon.
    Like it?
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 pm

good idea Alex, i agree with that

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:02 pm

thanks, but I think Polop will disagree...
    Mainly because the White Mage wasn't very involved with that.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 pm

That's fine, I was thinking about trying to include Necro!
    But... what if she had met one of them meet her before the plot begins (for drama)
    That's a suggestion, I'm debating it...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Like ummm.... Necro?
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Nah, like Alex, Takuso, Mirari... or one a' those peoples

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Maybe she met Alex when Matt got killed.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Well... why did she?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Ahh, forget it.
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:36 pm

no Alex, i think your onto a really cool idea there, that Raven was there when Matt died. We know that Raven hated her parents and was in some sort of formal familly, possibly connections to the government. Now, i dont know if we have a clear depiction of who Gary is yet, but i imagine that he has alot of government backing, because we are called "rebels" and there is a war going on, so i've been viewing Gary as somebody in the Government. So maybe Raven was there when Gary attacked the village, maybe Gary was taking it down because of the fact that there was said to be rebel forces there, and Raven and her family saw Matt die. That would add a really good scene something like that
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't know if I should comment but I think it's a good idea. I was going for the she hates the government and has problems with her parents thing.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

thanx for supporting me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:57 am