Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

3 posters

How the fuck are we going to do with communication?!

How the fuck are we going to do with communication?! Empty How the fuck are we going to do with communication?!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Seriously, I just think of:
    1- Bird Mail
    2- Human mail
    3- Owl Mail (?)
    4- My latest idea: Parrot mail. Just say something to the parrot and send it to (person) and the parrot will say the message to the person, and then the person can reply, and then it will go back to you, and will say the reply. then you can reply again, and again and again.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

How the fuck are we going to do with communication?! Empty Re: How the fuck are we going to do with communication?!

Post by Mirari Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Well, each person would do things differentally, depending on who they are. Like Mirari would use bird mail, because it's fast, while someone else might use horse or humain mail, for safety. It also depends on how good you are with animals, and which one you're speaking to...

How the fuck are we going to do with communication?! Empty Re: How the fuck are we going to do with communication?!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 pm

I was thinking on the ways, not how to use the ways.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Sorry?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Forget it.
    Jut suggest another way to comunicate.
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm

umm, well people who can use magic may have some kind of teleporting powers or something, or maybe telekinesis
    Areoin
    Areoin

Post by Areoin Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Or we could do this.

Have an undead messenger that only the mailer and recipient can see. So only two people at a time can see the undead messenger; the person sending the mail and the person getting it.

Using birds is so cliche.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Ok, I'm banning the word cliche
    Birds it is!
    Areoin
    Areoin

Post by Areoin Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm

But why?

Er... wait.

That could be my temp part in the story, I could be your messenger. I know it sounds stupid, but maybe you can consider it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:57 am