Ravens End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravens End

Play the RPG

+2
Mirari
Takuso
6 posters

Join the RPG

Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Join the RPG Empty Join the RPG

Post by Takuso Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Fill out your application in this method

Name
    Position in story (main/supporting character, good or bad guy)
    Height
    Weight
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Weapon Preferance

Last edited by Takuso on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Join the RPG Empty Re: Join the RPG

Post by Mirari Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Do the rest of us have to do this, like me and Alex?
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm

no, i already got you, but you need to sign into weebly and write you background ans stuff for your characterr just like i did for mine (Characters/Takuso). to get to your page to edit it, you go to pages at the top and scroll down to your name, and click on it, then click, "edit this page"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 pm

I did it
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 pm

I don't have a lot of time right now... I'll try though
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 am

I like how you guys made like a timeline of your pasts, ill follow suit with that...and just to tell you guys, all of our things have to look the same.
    Donnie
    Donnie

Post by Donnie Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Name: Donnie
    Position In Story: Main Character, Good
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 127 lbs.
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Blue
    Weapon: Katana
    Personality: He is pretty much a quiet guy, but he will always do what he feels and not what he's told. If you get in his way, he will fight you.
    Appearance:
    Head:
    - Facial Features: None
    - Hair:
    - Hair: Long(Down to shoulders), Parted in the middle.
    - Facial Hair: None
    - Clothing (Clothing in the beginning of the RPG)
    - Shirt: Black Long sleeved cloth with pieces of silver armor. Neck covers chin, mouth, and bottom of nose.
    - Pants: Block pants with silver shin guards. Piece of cloth hanging around his waist.
    - Arms: Left arm has a protective guard that cover from his hand to his elbow. Right arm is the sleeve from the shirt.
    - Hands: Left hand is a continuation of the arm guard and is a fingerless glove with armor plating. Right is a finger less gauntlet.
    - Feet: Black Cloth boots with the toes cut off.
    Background Story: He was born in a small town. At the age of 4, he was sold into slavery. They beat his everyday and tortured him. He lived a childhood of misery and suffering. At age 7 he started being trained to fight for the slavers. He had intense training for 4 years until he finally escaped. they trained him to hard and he began to surpass they in skill. Donnie went through the slave camp slaughtering every slave or officer there. He disappeared after that.

Last edited by Donnie on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Ill post your character, but you need a background, appearance, and a personal analysis (personality)
    Donnie
    Donnie

Post by Donnie Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Personality: He is pretty much a quiet guy, but he will always do what he feels and not what he's told. If you get in his way, he will fight you.
    Appearance:
    Head:
    - Facial Features: None
    - Hair:
    - Hair: Long (Down to shoulders), Parted in the middle.
    - Shirt: Black Long sleeved cloth with pieces of silver armor. Neck covers part of his face.
    - Pants: Block pants with silver shin guards. Piece of cloth hanging around his waist.
    - Arms: Left arm has a protective guard that cover from his hand to his elbow. Right arm is the sleeve from the shirt.
    - Hands: Left hand is a continuation of the arm guard and is a fingerless glove with armor plating. Right is a finger less gauntlet.
    - Feet: Cloth boots with the toes cut off.
    Background Story: He was born in a small town. At the age of 4, he was sold into slavery. They beat his everyday and tortured him. He lived a childhood of misery and suffering. At age 7 he started being trained to fight for the slavers. He had intense training for 4 years until he finally escaped. they trained him to hard and he began to surpass they in skill. Donnie went through the slave camp slaughtering every slave or officer there. He disappeared after that.

Last edited by Donnie on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey Donnie: We can include you as a main character in phase 2 and beyond (If we get there)
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Join the RPG Empty I want to join

Post by Raven Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:43 am

Name: Raven
    Position in story (main/supporting character, good or bad guy): Don't care if I'm main or secondary, just want to be good
    Height: 6'
    Weight:130 lbs
    Hair Color: black
    Eye Color: yellow
    Weapon Preferance: bow and arrow

- Facial Features: Slender facial features, soft yet pretty.
    - Hair: Long, goes about halfway down her back, usually in braids or put up neatly
    - Shirt: Thick brown leather vest, white shirt under it that has ripped sleeves that are short.
    - Pants: brown tight leather pants, down to knees,
    - Arms: A small tatoo of leaves going around her upper arm
    - Hands: brown hand gloves, right hand has fingerless glove.
    - Feet: Knee high leather boots (I like leather)
    - Per: She has a small golden dragon that breathes fire and her name it Arnth.
    Background Story: She was born in a small village in a forest. Growing up she would hide from her parents by climbing the trees. When she was 18 she was betrothed but she didn't want to marry. She ran away from home and joined an army, she didn't care which. She spent 2 years pretending she was someone she wasn't. At the age of 20 she got out of the army and started traveling around making money when she could. She aquired a horse on one of her travels. It was white with a black clover like shape around her eye and she named it Clover. Since then she's been traveling around where she wants.

Personality: She's king hearted and helps people, althought she will fight for what she believes is right. She usually is happy although sometimes she gets these vibes that usually breaks her good spirit. She is a quick judge of character and a good barganer. She usually has opinions about someone on either extreme. Either she absolutly hates them or she thinks they're best friends. When she is undecicive about someone she usually is quite untill she figures her position about them. She sometimes sees only the bad things in people that are good or only the good things in people that are bad. She doesn't trust humans as much as she trusts other species so it's an extrodinary thing when she doesn't start out hating a human. It takes her a long time to trust someone but little time to like them. Most of the time she likes them before she trusts them. Now just so you know, a long time in her relationshipness thing means a day or two. She's a fast thinker and very observant, so when she first meets someone she imidiately starts to judge them in her head, taking careful notes to help her make a decicion if they're going to live a long life easily or if they're going to have to watch what they eat and try not to sleep near her. She's smart but not extrodanarily smart. She has a good memory and isn't embarassed by much.

Edit: I'm going to go more into details on the background when I have the time.

Last edited by Raven on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted a new outfit and a pet, I may not change it too much more but I'm going to change the background)
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 am

.:Raven:. wrote:Name: Raven
    Position in story (main/supporting character, good or bad guy): Don't care if I'm main or secondary, just want to be good
    Weight:130 lbs
    Eye Color: yellow
    Weapon Preferance: bow and arrow

- Facial Features: Slender facial features, soft yet pretty.
    - Hair: Long, goes about halfway down her back, usually in braids
    - Shirt: White shirt, tight to body and arms, sleaves stop at elbows, brown leather vest
    - Pants: brown leather, down to knees,
    - Arms:
    - Hands: brown hand gloves, right hand has fingerless glove.
    - Feet: Knee high leather boots
    Background Story: She was born in a small village in a forest. Growing up she would hide from her parents by climbing the trees. When she was 18 she was betrothed but she didn't want to marry. She ran away from home and joined an army, she didn't care which. She spent 2 years pretending she was someone she wasn't. At the age of 20 she got out of the army and started traveling around making money when she could. She aquired a horse on one of her travels. It was white with a black clover like shape around her eye and she named it Clover. Since then she's been traveling around where she wants.
    There are 2 Elvish armies...
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:47 pm

I don't know which one. I haven't read that much about it. I was just doing as you told me. I made an account and told you of my character. She's an elf yes, but, as usual, you suck!
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 pm

I told you a lot of things...

Anyway, right now, we need to wait for Ickle mostly, once he gets you straightened out, then you'll be in.
    As for the armies, it basically a calm and peaceful one, and then another one... the only one that's been in a war was the Asilinith rebellion, which would have started around when she was 5 or 6 and ended when she was about 14 or 15
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 am

Can she still be in that army when she was 18 through 20 because I wanted her to be in very harsh conditions while she was in the army.
    Mirari
    Mirari
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mirari Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Elvish and harsh conditions... sound more like she joined the Goblins or Dwarfs than the Elves. They're mostly peaceful....
    Raven
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:02 am

I'm sorry but that's the kind of history she has. Are there ay other armies that she would think was harsh?
    Nenga (Vito)
    Nenga (Vito)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nenga (Vito) Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 am

Name: Vito
    Position in story (main, neutral)
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Hair Color: Darkish Brown
    Eye Color: Changes from blue and red depending on mood
    Weapon Preferance: Sword & Winchester type rifle (its an old time western type of gun, its not like a freaking 50. cal or AK-47)
    Personality: He's A-bit of a care free guy, doesnt really watch what he says but he can be serious at times when needed (or cares)
    -Head: Meduim Dark Brown hair that kinda covers his eyes, and has a hat
    -Top: white shirt with sleaves that end at elbows, under the shirt is a red Anarchy symbol on his chest, Dirty Brown jacket with a full right sleeve but no left sleeve and jacket is about knee long, Thin metal plate that covers the top right part of his chest.
    -Arms: Black fingerless gloves, right arm has a metal plateing that acts like skin.
    -Legs: Brown pants with a Metal plate on the left shin
    -Feet: Brown Boots
    Background Story: Vito was just a simple 4 year old living in a village with his parents, one night the village was raided by bandist and he was taken by the bandist as a slave. at age 6 the leader of the bandist decided to make him as an apprentice, he has trained Vito in brutal ways of the sword and how to handle a gun. he wanted Vito to be the best killer ever imagined, so he decided to perform a ritual on Vito so he can gain powers, They Carved the Anarchist Tatto on his chest at age 13. During the Ritual, Vito went Blind with rage and killed everyone in the room, The bandist leader survived for he is the only one that can control him. at age 23 he challnged his master to a duel for his freedom, but the challnge was a distraction for his escape, he faked his deathed and escaped the camp at night. ever since then he has traveld to random places offering his skills for money and food. One day while wondering a town at night, he was attacked by a random assasin, although he killed him with ease, he has noticed the same symbol on his chest and on his armor, he has realized that his master has sent to kill him. now he decided to stay in the town on a low profile and decide whether to kill his master or let him live.

Last edited by Nenga (Vito) on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fenix

Post by Fenix Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:13 am

Name: Fenix
    Position in story: I honestly don't care...just give me sum1 that is as kwl as the name
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Eye Color: a Deep blue
    Weapon Preferance: Blades that are attached to my arm (so i can stab sum1 by punching them) and a dagger
    - Facial Features: scar on right cheek
    - Hair: long spikes
    - Facial Hair: scruffy
    - Shirt: a "worn out" white t-shirt with a torn left sleave
    - Pants: also "worn out" black shorts
    - Arms: somewhat muscular (but not tooo mucular)
    - Hands: gloves with the finger tips cut out
    - Feet: meh...idk...any kind of shoe will work...preferably black
    Background Story: He honestly doesn't know about his history...all he knows is that he was knocked unconcious and when he woke up he found a dagger next to him and a note stuck into the tree he woke up next to saying that the dagger belonged to his father and his father might or might not be alive...ever since that day he has been training in a type of fighting style nobody (except his trainer) has ever heard or seen before...he wishes one day to find his father (dead or alive) and get revenge on whoever or whatever did whatever they did to him.
    Takuso
    Takuso
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Takuso Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 am

so your character is one that the past will unfold as it goes through, for ones such as these, its always best to have a very dark complicated background, so were going to have to open up a separate thing on what your real background is, so that we can make it unfold as we go along.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Name: Isaak
    Races: Human
    Height: 5 foot
    Weight: 130 LB
    Personality: Inmature and likes to trick people
    Storyline order: The 6th member
    Position: Good, main.
    Hair: Long and red
    Eyes: Red, too
    Element: Fire
    Weapon: Diskarmor (I'll explain later)
    Facial features: Got a moon in his right cheek (?).
    Objetive: Find his brother and his sister, (his brother has a "Sun" in his cheek, and his sister a "start" in his cheek)
    Shirt: A blue t-shirt
    Pants: White
    Boots: Brown boots
    Background: He doesn't really have much to say in his short life. He always had strange contact with spirits, and then he discovered that the vllage in which he lived was cursed. Then, when he was 7, they moved. But, recently, his brother and his sister got kidnapped by some bandits. They didn't knew that they lived near Bandit's land, and then, he has one objetive: Rescue his brother and his sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:07 am